Interested in joining us?
Street Angels is an amazing initiative that relies on a team of dedicated and passionate people to make it happen! From our core team of leaders to our group of local volunteers, and even the short-term teams that join us from the UK and other countries for a few weeks at a time, we all work together to make sure that everyone in our community feels safe and supported.
If you're interested in volunteering with us, we would love to hear from you! Whether you're looking to get involved on a short-term or long-term basis, there are plenty of opportunities to make a real difference and help us continue our mission.
To get started, simply get in touch with us and let us know that you're interested in volunteering. We'll be happy to provide you with more information on what's involved and how you can get involved. And don't worry if you don't have any previous experience - we'll provide all the training and support you need to make a real difference.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Street Angels team today and help us make a positive difference in our community!
- Do you have some spare time and feel motivated to do something that could make a difference in someone’s life?
- Are you 18 or over?
- Could you care for people who are vulnerable on a night out in town – especially but not exclusively young people?
- Are you a good listener & can you be non-judgmental?
- Are you a good team player?
- Can you commit to being out on the streets 1 night every 4 weeks in the early hours of the morning?
- If you are interested you could come out for a ‘taster’ night with our teams to see if this is something you would feel able to do.
- Please drop us an email email@example.com or give us a call, we look forward to speaking with you.